Zoom meetings are on the 4th Tuesday of each month and for Members Only.
Gulf Coast Beekeepers Assoc
Save to your Calendar:
Join Zoom Meeting
Using the following link on any internet enabled device
Meeting ID: 857 5614 3216
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85756143216# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,85756143216# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 857 5614 3216
Need Help with Zoom?
Watch How to Join a Zoom Meeting (1:09 min video) if you need more information on joining a meeting from the technical side of things.
Joining & Configuring Audio/Video (1:42 min video) if you are having challenges with your audio or video
What is a Zoom Meeting? (30-min video)
Housekeeping and Zoom Etiquette
- We have 100 people cap on our meetings. If you are a couple/family, please join as one log in from one device to allow others to join as well since we have over 100 members.
- You will receive a link to this page in your reminder texts
- You will receive a link to the actual meeting a few minutes before the meeting as a text reminder. If you are not getting reminders, please text 239-558-1130 with your name and text number if you’d like to receive them. If you want to be removed, please text the same number
- Your mic’s will be “muted” when you join the meeting by default.
- Please do not un-mute your mic until we open for questions and use the raise hand feature to keep things going smoothly
- Be sure to mute yourself when you are done speaking to avoid noisy backgrounds that may distract others
- Video will be turned off for participants by default
What do we do at Virtual Beekeeper Meetings?
We teach about bees and beekeeping, starting with the UF Bee Lab’s Best Management Practices, In-depth Relevant Bee Management Topic, Hive CSI, Value Added Topic, What’s Blooming in the Area, and then open discussion for Q&A to troubleshoot hives or beekeeping-related issues.
The link to the presentation will be posted in the chat at the end of the presentation for you to access at your convenience.
Not a member yet? Need to Renew?
Join GCBA Today
Gulf Coast Beekeepers Assoc (GCBA) gives you a $5 discount when you join the Florida State Beekeepers Association (FSBA) at the same time.
*FSBA is limited to one person per family, if you would like to add more family members, please send us an eMail with info on who you would like to add and we will send you back a Square invoice.